With the announcement of the COVID related restrictions laid out by the Provincial Government, effective September 20th youth sports teams are ALLOWED to conduct activities based on specific protocls. How these can be conducted are as follows:
- Indoor group classes, training, and competitions are permitted, but participants are required to:
- screen for symptoms.
- maintain 2 metres distancing, except youth while engaged in physical activity.
- wear a mask, except youth while engaged in physical activity.
- Coaches and trainers must remain masked at all times.
- Spectator attendance is restricted to 1/3 fire code capacity, attendees are limited to a single household or 2 close contact if living alone and must be masked and maintain 2 metres physical distancing.
- Should a facility opt into a Restriciton Exemption Program, FunTeam Alberta participants, spectators, and volunteers must provide proof of vaccination.
- Outdoor activities can continue with no restrictions.
For further information on the restrictions please click on the link - https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-public-health-actions.aspx
FunTeam Alberta will continue to make decisions about our programming based on the guidelines and restrictions set out by AHS and the Provincial Government. We will work on providing more updates as they are needed but if you have any questions please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
At this time the FunTeam Alberta office will be CLOSED. We will continue to provide updates as they arise. Thank you everyone for your understanding.